Whatâ€™s happening On College Campus?
For students who prefer to attend on campus classes, here's a snapshot of what to expect from studying at our Kelowna Campus.
- Practice sessions related to course topics simulate counselling situations.
- Small class size, discussions, and group projects.
- Class meets 4 hours a day M-F; each course is 3 weeks in length. (Homework assignments are in addition to the time spent in class.)
- The Study Group option is available in combination with Distance Education assignments.
- Students have unlimited access to an online library of videos.
- Instructors are professional counsellors, psychologists, social workers.
- On Campus classes subject to minimum enrollment.